Photo Manipulation Project
You have been hired by an image editing company that wants you to correct and manipulate a series of photographs. Your job is to take a group of photos and use Photoshop tools to Color Correct, Crop and Straighten, alter with Content Aware Move, and remove Red Eye to make each image seem more realistic, appealing and attractive.
After working through the examples in class, find the following images of your choice online:
(1) An image to trace with the pen tool to use for Area Type
(2) A photograph with a blue tint that needs to be white balanced and color corrected.
(3) A photograph with a multiple subjects to relocate using Content Aware Move
(4) A photography with a person/people with red eye that you will remove
(5) A crooked or tilted photograph to straighten using Crop Straighten
Open each image in Photoshop. Apply the Photoshop tools and techniques to correct the images. Expand the canvas size in width so to show and label the before and after results. Make sure all images are school appropriate and appealing in way and make them look good! This project will require some research on your part. Some tutorials are provided while others will require you to do the research on how to complete the task!
As you work, save each of your projects as a .psd and name them:
(1) lastname + first initial + AT.psd
(2) lastname + first initial + CC.psd
(3) lastname + first initial + CAM.psd
(4) lastname + first initial + RE.psd
(5) lastname + first initial + CS.psd
When you are finished, save it again as a JPEG with the same name (ex: pettywAT.jpg). Create one folder with the name lastname + first initial + photomanip. Zip the folder by right clicking and choosing Compress in the Finder. Submit the .ZIP file using the form below. Don't forget to review the rubric to make sure you are meeting all of the project requirements!